Thursday, August 30, 2007

Side Project - Turning "Two"

My buddy and I decided that since we absolutely love Ryan Theriot of the Chicago Cubs that we would create and dedicate a blog to just him. After checking Google, it seems that almost nothing on the web is dedicated to Theriot. So without much further ado, please check it out at:



Ryan Theriot

We are looking into registering a more official DNS name for the site and I will update you when we do.

Unfortunately, I may have jinxed Theriot by creating this site yesterday as he had a costly error on a routine double play that led to 4 runs in the 7th inning. Nonetheless, I believe it to be a rare occassion and still fully support our starting shortstop.

That was a tough loss and I am beyond ready to see Zambrano take the mound with some confidence. I really wonder what that Sunday night game vs the Cards could have done for him. He looked to be fully in command of anything and everything he threw that game....too bad it only lasted 3 innings due to rain.

We can still consider this series successful if Ted Lilly leads us to a victory today over newly promoted Manny Parra of the Brewers. All signs point to a Cubs victory, although our track record vs pitchers we know nothing about, probably is not the best.

GO CUBS GO!

No comments: