Monday, November 26, 2007

I've been out of it for a while

Well if you have been checking back here often, the only thing you have been seeing is my pathetic experiment on what it would be like to pick the winner of every NFL game all year long against the spread. My experiment has been extremely disappointing, but I guess this is why millions of people lose money betting on sports.

Work has been extremely busy for me the last few months. And with the Cubs disappointment in the NLDS, I kind of lost some motivation to write. I've had some ideas lately, but just haven't found the time to write them down. Please check back again if you want, as I am hoping to get something out here as my free time hopefully comes back. In the meantime, go read one of my blog links on the lower right. There is plenty of other funny stuff out there.

No comments: