Thursday, September 6, 2007

I said it....Jason David is Toast!

As quoted from my blog earlier today in my NFL Predictions...

"I have this feeling that New Orleans really is not that good and that they will struggle being the hunted team rather than the under dog. Brees will put up great numbers. Bush will be a highlight reel. But defense will let them down. They are relying on Jason David assisting in the secondary. As a Colts fan, I say good luck to that."

It's early in the 4th quarter and David has been burned for 3 long TDs. He's playing just like he did as a Colt for the last few years. Sure, he did make one nice play that accounted for the only NO TD so far. But, if the Saints are touting Jason David as their key defensive acquisition in the off season, then I still think they are in trouble this year.

GO COLTS!

No comments: