Thursday, May 31, 2007

No Linkage Launch

I've succumbed to the pressure of having a blog. Maybe its peer pressure. Maybe is boredom. Maybe I think as dull as I am, I still have an original thought once a year. I don't have an inital purpose to this blog. I named it "No Linkage" because I truly believe there will be absolutely no theme or consistency posted here. Some days you will surely find Chicago Cubs dialog. Other days maybe I'll be ranting/raving about fantasy baseball. Just as often though you will likely find me journaling some random IT knowledge I have regarding Windows Server Administration, Sharepoint, VMware, Citrix, etc... Perhaps I will have a funny story from a trip or among my relationships. Being a strong Christian and involved in leading our local church youth group, I hope to have perspectives from there as well.

I create this blog with an empty mind currently....but at least I now have one. I hope to have one consistent reader by the end of 2007.....me.

No comments: